No products in the cart.
Pub Sauce Glazed Tenderloin of Pork on a Corn-Cumin Relish With Chili Lime Dressing
2 each 11/4lb pork tender loins trimmed of fat and sinew
½ bottle Eastern Shore Pub Sauce (6oz)
3 ears Corn (husk on) plus 3TBS olive oil
1 small Red Onion
1 tsp ground Cumin
1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
4 tbsp Sour Cream
2 each Plum Tomatoes
½ each Avocado
For Chili Lime Dressing
2 each Ancho Chili’s
3 each dried Chipotle
1 pint light olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Trim the pork tenderloin of fat and sinew.
- Brush with the Pub Sauce and begin to grill. Grill for 10-12 minutes turning every couple of minutes and brushing with the pub sauce.
- Pull back the husk from the white corn and remove the silk using a damp cloth.
- Rub the cobs with the olive oil, sprinkle with the ground cumin and replace with the husk in it’s original form. Wrap in aluminum foil and grill on the grill for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool and then cut the corn from the cob into a bowl.
- Mix the sour cream, the chopped cilantro, the lime juice, the avocado and the diced red onion.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and then finally the shucked corn. Season with salt and pepper.
Chili Lime Dressing
- Cook the chili’s in the light olive oil, simmering for 3-4 minutes then carefully blitz in the bar blender.
- Strain the oil through a fine sieve and put to one side.
- Dice the shallots and gently cook in 2TBS of the chili oil.
- Add the juice from the limes, the honey and the tea spoon of the roasted garlic puree.
- Season with the salt and the pepper to taste.
- Spoon the corn-cumin relish onto a plate and lay on some grilled pork.
- Drizzle around the dressing and garnish with a little baby salad.
Note: The corn salad may be made with lime juice and olive oil in place of the sour cream.