No products in the cart.
Eastern Shore Pub Sauce Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Corn Salad and Grilled Onion Relish
2 each 11/4lb pork tenderloins
1 bottle Eastern Shore Pub Sauce
Kosher salt and pepper
Summer Corn Salad
3 ears of white Corn (husk and silk removed)
¼ cup scallions grilled and sliced on the Bias
2 each yellow tomatoes (cut in quarters, seeds removed)
1 each red and Orange pepper
2TBS Chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup virgin olive oil. 2TBS Apple Cider vinegar
Kosher salt and Cracked Black pepper to taste
Grilled Onion Relish
1 each Avocado
2 each red onions (peeled and cut into 1cm thick slices)
4 TBS Olive Oil (2TBS for grilling red onion and the remainder for the Relish)
1 TBS Chopped Italian Parsley
1/4 chopped jalapeno
1 lemon (juice only)
2TBS Olive Oil
1/4 cup olive oil
2TBS cup Apple cider vinegar
Method Of Preparation
- Trim the Pork Tender loins and Marinate with half the bottle of pub sauce for two hours.
- Rub the white corn with olive oil, then grill until lightly colored, approximately 3-5 minutes. Cut the corn from the cobs and place in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients for the summer salad, season with salt and pepper, then add the juice from one lemon and the virgin olive oil.
- Brush the slices of red onion with the 2TBS Olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on both sides for approx 2 minutes. Roughly chop. Mix together with the grilled chopped pepper the peeled chopped avocado, Italian parsley and the Jalapeno.
- Add the Apple cider vinegar and the olive oil, Season with Kosher salt and Cracked Black pepper.
- Grill the pork tender loin for Approx 5-7 minutes brushing with more Pub sauce.
- Once cooked rest for 2-3 minutes then slice.
- Lay over the summer corn salad. Top with the grilled onion relish and drizzle around the apple- cider and olive oil dressing. Garnish with salad if desired.