No products in the cart.
Eastern Shore Pub Sauce Glazed Meatloaf
11/4lb-11/2lb ground beef (80%lean)
1 cup bread crumbs
½ cup chopped green pepper
1 small chopped onion
1 clove of garlic
8oz Eastern Shore Pub sauce
1teasp Worcestershire sauce
½ teasp pepper
1 teasp dried marjoram
4oz pub sauce for the top of the meat loaf.
Method of Preparation
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill lightly oiled bread tin with the meat loaf
- Brush the top with an additional 4oz pub sauce.
- Bake at 350′ for 50 minutes
- Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Pub Sauce is also exceptional with oysters crab cakes, shrimp, steaks, pork and chicken or just as a dip with tortilla chips.